Non-Surgical Skin Care Solutions
St. Luke’s Plastic Surgery Associates offers a full spectrum of non-surgical skin care solutions to improve the look, feel and health of your skin. Under the care of our licensed medical aestheticians, our patients have access to procedures and skin care products not available through traditional spas.
To begin, we start with a free, in-depth consultation to thoroughly understand your goals and expectations. You may be interested in basic skin care solutions to help you maintain a healthy glow, or in more dramatic results. If you have been feeling self-conscious about your appearance, skin care treatments can significantly improve the quality of your life, personally and professionally.
Skin Treatments Just for You
We can develop a skin treatment plan designed just for you based on your goals, needs and the condition of your skin. Your personal plan may include one or more of the following:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) therapy: A highly effective technology for certain types of skin concerns, including pigmentation or discoloration, broken blood vessels, surface veins, and rosacea.
- Microdermabrasion: A procedure that gently exfoliates the skin, allowing for new skin cell growth, healthier-looking skin and a softening of fine wrinkles. For more significant skin care needs, microdermabrasion can be paired with IPL therapy or chemical peels.
- Chemical peels: Available in a range of strengths to address specific skin texture and appearance concerns, peels can be highly effective in reducing acne scars and inhibiting bacterial growth in active acne.
- Laser hair removal: Unwanted hair can be removed from the face, arms, legs or torso. Permanent removal may involve a series of treatments.
- Facials: Performed at our clinic, facials use only medically based skin care products made with pharmaceutical grade ingredients. We focus on hydration, exfoliation and antioxidant protection in order to restore and maintain optimal skin health.