Comprehensive Care for Your Heart
The health of your heart is important to us. At St. Luke's Cardiology Associates, part of St. Luke's Regional Heart & Vascular Center, we use the latest cardiac technology to investigate any concerns you may have regarding your cardiac health.
Treating Heart Disease
We offer a full range of diagnostic possibilities, therapeutic options and interventional services to equip you and your family to meet the challenges of living with heart disease. We work closely with St. Luke's Cardiac Rehabilitation Program to coordinate care throughout your treatment process. From initial evaluation, through hospitalization and surgery, to aftercare and rehabilitation, we will make sure you get the care you need when you need it for the best possible outcome.
Our Team and Services
Our team of cardiologists, physician assistants and nurse practitioners can help you understand your health care needs, coordinate your care and manage any ongoing medical needs. We provide services relating to non-invasive cardiology, invasive cardiology and invasive cardiology-electrophysiology.
Non-invasive Cardiology: These services focus on the diagnosis and treatment using external tests rather than instruments inserted into the body. These services include the following:
- Adult and pediatric echocardiography
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) and Segmental LE Doppler Testing
- Anticoagulation management
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular risk reduction assessment and management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP)
- Exercise and pharmacologic cardiac stress testing
- Heart failure management
- Holter monitoring and event monitoring
- Lipid management
- Nuclear cardiology
- Tilt table testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Women's Heart Clinic
Invasive Cardiology: These services involve heart and vascular care through open surgery or with instruments inserted into the body.
- Angioplasty (balloon)
- Coronary and peripheral angiography
- Coronary atherectomy
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Invasive assessment of coronary physiology
- Invasive hemodynamic assessments
- Peripheral vascular interventions
- Placement of intracoronary stents
Invasive Cardiology-Electrophysiology: These services diagnose and treat your heart’s rhythm through its electrical system.
- Cardiac ablation procedures
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology (EP) studies
- Implantable loop recorders
- Implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Watchman™ implants
For more information visit the St. Luke's Regional Heart & Vascular Center.
Referral required from a primary care provider.