Comprehensive Medication Management
Get the most out of your medications and feel your best
When one of St. Luke’s pharmacists helps you with Comprehensive Medication Management, you can be confident that you’re getting the most out of your medications.
What is CMM?
In a Comprehensive Medication Management (CMM) visit, one of our pharmacists will meet with you one-on-one to review all the medications you’re taking. They will make sure that all your medications are working well together and answer any questions you may have.
When do you need CMM?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you could benefit from CMM.
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Have any of your prescriptions changed recently?
- Do you have questions about any medication side effects or drug interactions?
- Do you feel like your medication isn’t working?
How does CMM work?
You can schedule an appointment with a pharmacist to review all of your medications. Depending on the number of medications you take, the appointment will last 30 to 60 minutes. Here’s what you need to know.
- You should bring all your current medications. This includes prescriptions, over-the-counter products, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- You will learn about potential side effects. Your pharmacist will review your medications, assess them for potential side effects and talk with you about how to manage them.
- You will explore options to save money. Medications can be expensive. Working one-on-one with your pharmacist can help identify ways to reduce these medication costs.
- You will discuss additional ways to manage your health. Your pharmacists will help identify ways you can minimize drug interactions and offer preventive care solutions.
- Any medication updates will be sent directly to your primary care provider. Recommendations or updates to your medications will be discussed with you and also sent to your primary care provider.
St. Luke's does not require a referral for this service.
This service is available at these locations.