Providing the necessary care for your heart
Advanced heart and lung care requires a highly skilled medical team dedicated to caring for people during some of life's most trying circumstances. At St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery, our board-certified cardiothoracic surgeons and medical professionals will work closely with you, your family and your physician to diagnose and treat diseases and conditions of the heart and lung.
We diagnose and surgically restore, repair or replace heart and lung function using the latest technology. State-of-the-art technology gives us the option of performing surgical interventions in innovative ways that offer patients such benefits as faster recovery time, less pain and shorter hospital stays. Surgical interventions include:
- Coronary artery bypass surgery, including off-pump ‘beating heart’ surgery
- Heart valve repair and replacement
- Aortic surgery for aneurysm, dissections
- Operations to treat atrial fibrillation
- Evaluation and management of lung cancer (in coordination with Oncology/Radiation Oncology)
- Lung cancer screening (in coordination with Pulmonary Medicine)
- Lung resection, biopsy
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
For more information visit St. Luke's Regional Heart & Vascular Center.
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.