For emotional and mental health
Mental health problems can be difficult to deal with. At St. Luke's Mental Health Clinic, we want you to know that you do not have to manage your mental health alone.
What can I be treated for at St. Luke’s?
The compassionate mental health experts at St. Luke’s can help you or your child with:
- Trauma and PTSD
- Adjustment disorders
- Issues with parenting/family/couples
- Serious Mental Illness or Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
What does treatment look like?
The goal of behavioral health counseling is not to “fix” these problems, but to find new ways of processing and managing them. Treatment can include:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Evidenced-based treatments for depression, anxiety, and personal pathology
- Treatment for PTSD including Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART), Prolonged Exposure (PE), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Psychological testing
- Biofeedback and Neurofeedback
Referral required for this service. If you need one, talk to your primary
To establish care with a St. Luke’s primary care provider, call 218.249.4000 or find a clinic near you.