Allergy and Asthma Care
Helping you breathe easier
Don’t let allergies or asthma stop you from enjoying your daily activities. Let the team at the Allergy and Asthma Center of Minnesota help determine the best treatment for you. Dr. McMahon and his talented team see patients in the Medical Office Pavilion at 920 East First Street on St. Luke’s campus.
Dr. McMahon and his team treat patients of all ages, including children. They offer testing and treatments for:
- Environmental allergies, including allergy shots and drops (sublingual immunotherapy)
- Food allergies, including desensitization (oral immunotherapy)
- Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis, including prick and patch testing and new biologics
- Asthma, including spirometry testing and treatments with newer therapies
- Drug allergies, including penicillin testing and desensitization
- Insect allergies, including bee desensitization
To make an appointment with Dr. McMahon and his team in Duluth, call 612.444.3247.
A referral for this service is not required. To see if your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.