Caring for your heart from the outside in
Cardiology can be broken down into two types: invasive and non-invasive. Non-invasive cardiology uses external methods to diagnose and treat heart issues. No needles, fluids or other instruments are inserted into the body. At St. Luke’s, this includes the following:
- Adult and pediatric echocardiography
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) and Segmental LE Doppler Testing
- Anticoagulation management
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular risk reduction assessment and management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Exercise and pharmacologic cardiac stress testing
- Heart failure management
- Holter monitoring and event monitoring
- Lifestyle Changes
- Lipid management
- Medication Management
- Nuclear cardiology (such as a nuclear stress test, nuclear ventriculography or heart PET scan)
- Tilt table testing
- Transesophageal echocardiography
For more information visit the St. Luke's Regional Heart & Vascular Center.
St. Luke's does not require a referral for this service. To see if your
insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.
Looking for a provider?
Find information about provider related to Non-invasive Cardiology services.Find Your Provider