Ensuring workplace health and safety
A healthy employee is a happy employee. At St. Luke's Occupational Health Clinic, we understand that. That's why our team provides everything needed to help maintain a healthy workforce in the region.
These services include:
- Certified DOT exams
- Drug and breath alcohol testing (BAT)
- Merchant Marine exams
- Work injury care
- Injury Prevention Program
- Pulmonary function testing
- Job placement assessments
- Body fluid exposure (24-hour coverage)
- Tuberculosis testing
- Onsite services
- Medical monitoring
- Pre-employment and periodic exams (customized to the job)
St. Luke's Occupational Health Clinic is in compliance with all DOT regulatory qualifications and training requirements for workplace drug and alcohol testing as set forth in 49 CFR Part 40.
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.