Radiation therapy for cancer care
Radiation therapy uses controlled, targeted radiation to fight cancer. At St. Luke's Regional Cancer Center, our team of professionals is dedicated to delivering the most technologically advanced methods in a supportive and compassionate environment. The planning and delivery of radiation therapy for each patient require a blend of experience and knowledge from our highly trained multidisciplinary team.
Radiation oncology services include:
- 4-D computed tomography (CT)
- 3-D and 4-D conformal radiation
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Deep inspiration breath hold and breast irradiation
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.