Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Support for Your Active Lifestyle
We’re here for one reason: to help you be your greatest. Whether your goal is getting back to your passion or doing everyday activities without pain, St. Luke's Orthopedics & Sports Medicine will support you every step of the way.
A Team Approach that’s All About You
We are committed to helping you stay active, healthy and pain free. Our team of orthopedic surgeons and physician assistants work together to prevent or correct any problems with your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons or muscles.
Don’t let pain or discomfort keep you from doing the activities you love. A number of diverse procedures ranging from muscle retraining to surgery can be used to diagnose and treat the problem.
Services provided include:
- General orthopedic care
- Fracture care for adults and children
- Treatment of sports-related injuries
- Arthroscopic and open surgery of the shoulder, hip, knee and ankle
- Hip resurfacing
- Injection therapy
- Muscle retraining
- Total knee replacement (primary and revision)
- ACL reconstruction
- Total shoulder and reverse shoulder replacement (primary and revision)
- Anterior hip replacement (primary and revision)
- Foot and ankle arthritis surgery, including total ankle replacement
- Bunion and other toe corrections
- Ankle, foot and Achilles tendon reconstruction
This service does not require a referral from your primary care provider.