Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
For bone, joint, ligament, tendon and muscle pain
The team at St. Luke's Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is here to help you be healthy, active and pain free.
What is orthopedics and sports medicine?
The musculoskeletal system is the focus of our orthopedics and sports medicine providers. This system includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
What conditions are treated?
You don’t have to be an athlete to see one of our providers. We work with anyone experiencing problems with their musculoskeletal system.
This includes any issues with or injuries to the following areas:
- Foot and ankle
- Hand and wrist
What are common treatments?
Treatment will vary depending on the issue. Treatments can include:
- Injection therapy
- Muscle retraining
Surgery – open and arthroscopic (minimally invasive)
- ACL reconstruction
- Ankle, foot and Achilles tendon reconstruction
- Bunion and other toe corrections
- Foot and ankle arthritis surgery, including total ankle replacement
- Hip replacement (primary and revision)
- Total knee replacement (primary and revision)
- Total shoulder and reverse shoulder replacement (primary and revision)
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.