Behavioral health and psychiatry
Mental health problems can be difficult to deal with. At St. Luke's Mental Health Clinic, we want you to know that you do not have to manage your mental health alone. Whether you have a child with a behavioral health problem or are struggling with stress, anxiety, or depression yourself, addressing your concerns with a compassionate psychotherapist or psychiatric provider can help.
We provide treatment for:
- Emotional trauma or abuse
- Adjustment disorders
- Issues with parenting/family/couples
- Major psychiatric illness
Our services include:
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Treatment for PTSD including Prolonged Exposure (PE), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Psychological testing
- Biofeedback and Neurofeedback
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
We are here to help with all of your mental health needs.
Referral required for this service. If you need one, talk to your primary
To establish care with a St. Luke’s primary care provider, call 218.249.4000 or find a clinic near you.