Home Care Services
Caring for you in your home
To keep you independent in the comfort of your home, St. Luke's Home Care offers assistance, knowledge and support. These services are available to portions of St. Louis, Carlton and Lake counties in Minnesota. In Wisconsin, portions of Douglas and Bayfield counties are served.
St. Luke's Home Care is accredited by the Joint Commission and is Medicare-certified and state licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Our Team and Services
Whether you are coming home after a hospital stay, surgical procedure or are unable to leave your home for medical care, our team of caregivers offers a full range of services to care for you. These services include the following:
- Nursing services (including assessment, patient education, medication management and skilled nursing procedures)
- On-call nursing consultation 24 hours/day
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medical social services
- Home infusion therapy for patients requiring intravenous medications
- Wound care and educational support for ostomy and wound management
- Home Telemonitoring
- Home safety evaluation and fall prevention education
- Coordination of community resources
- Personal care assistance: bathing, dressing, routine exercises and activities of daily living
- Nutrition counseling
- Lab tests
- Physician communications
- Assistance obtaining medical equipment and supplies
- Assistance with Medicare, Medicaid or commercial insurance billing
Extended Care Services
For additional care beyond the services prescribed by your primary care provider, St. Luke’s can offer help with everyday activities like bathing, grooming, meal preparation, errands or grocery shopping. Extended care services are usually on a private-pay basis. If you have questions about receiving help in any of these areas, please contact St. Luke’s Home Care for assistance at 218.249.6111.
Services provided by St. Luke's Home Care are often covered through Medicare, Medicaid, your health care plan or private insurance. If you have questions or concerns about coverage for your care under your specific plan, please contact your insurance provider directly. You may also contact St. Luke’s Home Care at 218.249.6111.
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
These services are available to portions of St. Louis, Carlton and Lake counties in Minnesota. In Wisconsin, portions of Douglas and Bayfield counties are served. Home Care is coordinated from this location.