As an active partner in your health care, we want you to be well-informed and prepared for your visit to St. Luke's. This section contains helpful information, such as Preparing for Your Stay, which includes a checklist; information on health care directives (also called a living will) and your rights as a patient.
Please download and fill out the St. Luke's or Lake View Clinic medication form to bring to your next clinic visit. Please include both prescription and over-the-counter medications on the form.
Patient Questionnaire Forms
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Severity Measure for Generalized Anxiety Disorder - Child age 11-17
- Childhood Asthma Control Test - 4 to 11 years
- Asthma Control Test - 12 years and older
- Patient Health Questionnaire - PHQ-9
Find Free and Reduced-cost Services in Your Area
WeAreResourceful.org is a free community online resource guide. This website includes information on housing assistance, food pantries, low-cost transportation (including transportation for health care) and other community resources.