Helping you with your eye health
Eyesight is one of your most important senses. That’s why the ophthalmologists
and optometrists at
St. Luke’s Eye Care will compassionately guide you to solutions for all your vision concerns.
Our team is happy to help patients of all ages with a wide range of vision concerns. This includes the diagnosis, management and treatment of many eye care needs including:
- Eye stents: Treatment for glaucoma.
- Comprehensive eye exams: Thorough evaluations of your vision and eye health needs.
- Contact lens fitting and evaluation services. We offer complete contact lens fitting and evaluation services to include rigid gas permeable (RGP), all forms of soft contact lenses (including toric, multifocal and dailies) and specialty lenses (including scleral lenses, intra-limbal lenses and lenses for keratoconus).
- Cataracts: No-stitch cataract surgery with intraocular lens implants, including standard, toric, and multifocal designs.
- Glaucoma: Medical evaluation and surgical treatments are available utilizing the newest visual field and optical coherence tomography (OCT) technology to monitor for progression.
- Macular degeneration: Providing Lucentis®, Eylea® and Avastin® injections when appropriate along with images using OCT to monitor for progression.
- Diabetic retinopathy: Yearly dilated eye exams are recommended for anyone with diabetes. Further treatment and monitoring is advised when findings such as diabetic retinopathy and macular edema. Laser treatments and Lucentis® and Eylea® injections are available when appropriate.
- Eyelid disorders: Treatments and procedures, including oculoplasty, are available for conditions including meibomian gland dysfunction, dry eye, blepharitis, dermatochalasis (droopy lids), blepharospasm (eye twitching), ectropion and entropion. Botox injections are available when appropriate.
- Refractive prescriptions: Exams for glasses prescriptions, sports prescriptions, driver's license evaluations and DOT eye evaluations.
- Sudden eye concerns and injuries: Urgent/emergency treatment is available for any vision loss or eye issues.
- LASIK Eye Surgery: This permanent procedure involves using a specialized laser to correct eyesight. For most, there is little discomfort as well as a rapid improvement in vision. Conditions that may be improved with LASIK eye surgery include nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism.
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.