Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
DOT exams in the Duluth area
A DOT exam is a medical evaluation required by the Department of Transportation for individuals in safety-sensitive positions, such as commercial drivers. It is a comprehensive medical assessment conducted by a certified medical examiner to ensure that individuals meet the physical and mental health standards necessary to safely perform their job duties.
The exam includes the following:
- Medical history review
- Physical exam
- Vision and hearing review
- Review of any medical conditions that may affect their ability to operate commercial vehicles safely.
The purpose of the DOT exam is to promote safety on the roads by identifying any health issues that could pose a risk while driving and ensuring that commercial drivers are fit to perform their job responsibilities.
We provide fast, easy and convenient DOT exams:
- We comply with all DOT regulatory qualifications and training requirements for workplace drug and alcohol testing.
- We offer same-day or next-day appointments.
- We have ample space for semi parking behind the building.
- We are located right next door to DMV in West Duluth (4602 Grand Avenue)
Learn how to prepare for your DOT exam.
There are some forms to complete prior to your DOT exam:
- Insulin Treated Diabetes Mellitus Assessment Form
- Vision Evaluation Report Form MCSA-5871
- Medical Examination Report Form