Restoring your heart and vascular health
St. Luke's Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you recover after a heart attack, surgery or other cardiac event. Our experienced team includes exercise physiologists, dietitians, nurses and psychologists. They will work with you one-on-one, creating a customized recovery plan. Ultimately, our goal is to restore your strength and independence.
Our program offers:
- Medical assessment, goal-setting strategies and education
- Nutritional counseling and weight management
- Inpatient monitored aerobic exercise and strength training
- Outpatient monitored exercise and education
- Stress management training
- Smoking cessation support
- Support groups
Participants meet for two hours twice a week at St. Luke's Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehab Gym.
Referral required for this service. If you need one, talk to your primary
To establish care with a St. Luke’s primary care provider, call 218.249.4000 or find a clinic near you.