Helping you with breathing easier
Not being able to breathe properly can noticeably affect your daily activities. St. Luke's Pulmonary Medicine Associates specializes in helping adults who have difficulty breathing and could be experiencing serious lung dysfunction.
In addition, St. Luke's Sleep Disorders Center conducts sleep studies for individuals who may have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea, insomnia, leg movement disorders or narcolepsy.
We treat conditions including:
- Acute or chronic lung infections
- Asthma and exercise-induced asthma
- Acute or chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Daytime sleepiness
- Insomnia/poor sleeping patterns
- Lung cancer
- Occupational lung injury
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep apnea
- Assisting with smoking cessation
- Acute respiratory failure from neuromuscular disease
- Ventilator management and various ventilator methods
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.