Helping you with breathing easier
Not being able to breathe properly can noticeably affect your daily activities. St. Luke's Pulmonary Medicine Associates specializes in helping adults who have difficulty breathing and could be experiencing serious lung dysfunction. Our specialists work as a team with you to restore and maintain lung function as well as quality of sleep. With years of clinical experience combined with technology, we seek to provide a level of care unique to each patient's needs.
In addition, St. Luke's Sleep Disorders Center conducts sleep studies for individuals who may have a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea, insomnia, leg movement disorders or narcolepsy.
We treat conditions including:
- Acute or chronic lung infections
- Asthma and exercise-induced asthma
- Acute or chronic bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Daytime sleepiness
- Insomnia/poor sleeping patterns
- Lung cancer
- Occupational lung injury
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Shortness of breath
- Sleep apnea
- Assisting with smoking cessation
- Acute respiratory failure from neuromuscular disease
- Ventilator management and various ventilator methods
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Referral required for this service. If you need one, talk to your primary
To establish care with a St. Luke’s primary care provider, call 218.249.4000 or find a clinic near you.