Caring for your overall health
The easiest way to become a patient at St. Luke’s is by choosing a primary care provider and then scheduling an appointment to establish care. There are countless benefits to having a primary care provider. They will help to keep you healthy through annual physicals and recommended screenings. Your primary care provider is someone you can turn to early on if you become sick, before your health problem gets worse. They can also refer you to a wide-range of specialists in the St. Luke's system.
Primary care providers offer:
- Annual physical
- Annual wellness visit
- Lab tests to look for changes in your health
- Referrals for important health screening at key ages (i.e. mammograms at age 40, colonoscopies at age 45, prostate screenings at age 50)
- Same-day appointments for acute illnesses or injuries
- Personalized health care recommendations
Establishing care with a primary care provider is an easy, important step toward a healthy life.
Choosing your primary care provider
A primary care provider is a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner who specializes in either family medicine, internal medicine or pediatrics. The best way to choose a provider is to find a clinic that is located near you by using the list below. Then, get to know the providers at that clinic by reading their bios using the Meet Our Team link under the blue Location Information box.
You can also call 218.249.4000 or request an appointment online and we’ll be happy to help you find a provider.
Minnesota Primary Care Clinics
• Downtown Duluth - P.S. Rudie Medical Clinic
• Lakeside/Lester Park - Lester River Medical Clinic
• St. Luke's Campus - Internal Medicine Associates
• St. Luke's Campus - Pediatric Associates
• UMD Area - Mount Royal Medical Clinic
• West Duluth - Denfeld Medical Clinic
• Miller Creek Medical Clinic
• Hibbing Family Medical Clinic
Mountain Iron/Virginia, MN
• Laurentian Medical Clinic
Silver Bay, MN
• Lake View Silver Bay Medical Clinic
Two Harbors, MN
• Lake View Medical Clinic
Wisconsin Primary Care Clinics
• Chequamegon Clinic
• Mariner Medical Clinic
To establish care at St. Luke’s, call 218.249.4000 or request an appointment.