Grants Policy and Guidelines
St. Luke’s Foundation’s community grant goal is to partner with tax-exempt/nonprofit organizations within St. Luke’s service area to meet the community needs that align with the Foundation’s mission and were identified in the most recent Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA):
- Food Access
- Mental and Social Wellbeing
- Substance Use
* The Foundation is not accepting unsolicited requests.
* Grant proposals will be reviewed on an invitation-only basis.
* Invited grant-seekers will receive application requirements and deadline information.
* An invitation to submit a request does not guarantee an award.