Join the team that puts The Patient. Above All Else.
At St. Luke’s, we believe that providing quality care to a community takes a community. Every day we work together to cultivate a warm, welcoming environment where our patients and employees feel safe, supported and cared for. We do all of this and more to fulfill our Mission: The Patient. Above All Else.
Find a career at St. Luke’s
- Featured positions. In healthcare, there are a few roles that will always be in high demand.
- Entry-level positions. Healthcare experience is not required for many positions!
- Join our Talent Network. Don’t see the position you’re looking for? Upload your resume and we’ll contact you if an opportunity opens up.
- Learn more about our early hire stipend program. Graduating soon? If you are in a nursing or nursing assistant program, ask us about our monetary stipends program! Email email@example.com to learn more.
If you need help seeing openings or applying for a job, call 218.249.5387. Special accommodations are available at St. Luke’s Monday – Friday, 7 am to 4:30 pm.
Get to know us
- See our Core Values. Prioritizing Compassion, Quality, Teamwork and Safety is how we practically fulfill our Mission.
- Learn more about Duluth. Not from the area? Find out what it’s like to live and work in the beauty of Minnesota's North Shore.
- Hear from current employees. Watch or read stories about our employees and why they love St. Luke’s.
- Read our Equal Employment Opportunity policy. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and don’t discriminate when hiring.