Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
St. Luke’s Ear, Nose & Throat Associates (formerly Northland ENT) offers comprehensive services, including:
- Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of ear disease
- Surgery for most conditions that affect the head and neck
- Hearing amplification, using the most advanced hearing aids
- Facial reconstruction after trauma
- Management of voice disorders
- Endoscopic techniques for conditions affecting the nose and sinuses
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Otoplasty, for protruding ears
- Evaluation and treatment of facial, neck and throat tumors, including thyroid tumors and tumors of the salivary glands
St. Luke’s does not require a referral for this service. To see if
your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
This service is available at these locations.