St. Luke's Benefits Information
St. Luke's Benefits at a Glance
In addition to competitive salaries and advancement opportunities, St. Luke's is pleased to provide the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance: You may enroll in either a traditional PPO plan or high deductible health plan, with HSA (health savings account). Premiums are based on the number of dependents enrolled.*
- Dental Insurance: You may enroll in single coverage at no cost. Premiums are based on the number of dependents enrolled. *
- Flexible Spending Plan: Plan that allows you to set aside money on a pre-tax basis to cover eligible day care and medical expenses.*
- Life Insurance: Coverage provided to eligible employees at no cost.*
- Short-Term Disability Insurance: Coverage provided to eligible employees at no cost.*
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Coverage provided to eligible employees at no cost.*
- 401(k): St. Luke’s provides a 401(k) plan to assist you in saving for your retirement. Eligible employees will receive matching contributions.
- Pension: St. Luke’s provides a defined contribution pension benefit to eligible employees.*
*Eligibility is based on FTE (must be .6 FTE or greater), and applicable collective bargaining agreement, if any.
Other benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): PTO is available for illness or injury, rest and relaxation away from work, physician appointments, personal business, or individual and family vacations. Non-union employees who are hired as a .6 FTE or greater are eligible to earn PTO.
- Paid Holidays: Paid time off to full time employees for six holidays. Part time and unscheduled employees who are scheduled and work certain holidays receive holiday pay for all hours worked on the holiday.
- Education Reimbursement: Educational courses that reasonably relate to a current or future position with St. Luke’s may qualify for reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program: St. Luke’s offers confidential counseling services to assist employees in overcoming a variety of personal or workplace issues, including legal and financial concerns.
Questions about employee benefits? Contact Human Resources at 218.249.5387 or toll free at 888.891.8950.
Special accommodations to access job openings or apply for a job are available 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please call 218.249.5387.