Testing, Treatment and Information
Should I Get Tested for COVID-19?
- Yes, if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Yes, if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have been instructed to be tested by a healthcare provider.
Use this screening tool to find out if you should get tested.
If you have potential COVID symptoms, yet are still not sure if you should get tested, visit slhduluth.com/eCare for a free e-visit, using COVID19 at checkout.
If you would like to get tested (whether or not you have symptoms or a known contact), see below for testing options.
Where Can I Get Tested for COVID-19?
For people with symptoms, known contacts or a provider order:
For people who want to be tested, whether or not they have symptoms or a known contact:
- Duluth Entertainment Convention Center Free saliva testing - Now open 7 days a week
- UW-Superior Free testing
- At-Home Testing for Minnesotans Free mail-in saliva tests
What Should I Do While I’m Waiting For My Results?
- You should stay home and self-isolate until you receive your results. Additional guidance.
What Should I Do if I’m Sick?
- You should stay home and self-isolate. Use this tool to find out if you should be tested. Additional guidance if you or a family member are sick.
What if I Have More Questions?