Click here to view the St. Luke's campus map. On the map, the most convenient parking lot is named and color coded to match the building.
Where to park on campus
See below for a quick reference on where to park for buildings on St. Luke’s main campus. For clinic directions, visit the clinic page by clicking Find a Clinic, or using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Building A: Park in St. Luke’s Building A Ramp or lots at 1015 E. 1st Street.
- Emergency Department: Park in St. Luke’s Emergency Ramp at 1030 E. 2nd Street.
- Hospital: Park in the Hospital & Northland Ramp at 1000 E. 1st Street.
- Lakeview Building: Access the Lakeview parking ramp from E. Superior Street or take 10th Ave to the alley between Superior and 1st Streets.
- Medical Office Pavilion: Parking is available at the Pavilion Ramp on E. 1st Street, or off of 10th Ave E.
- SLH Clinic Building: Park in the lot at 1011 E. 1st Street.
Parking in all St. Luke's lots and ramps is always free for patients and visitors.
Need help finding your way? Facility Assistants are available 24/7. Pick up any St. Luke’s phone and dial 4940 or call 218.249.4940 from your cell phone. Every St. Luke’s employee is always happy to help.