This provider practices at St. Luke’s, but is not employed by St. Luke’s.
- Allergy and Asthma
- Biology, Boston College, Newton, Massachusetts, Newton, MA
- Master’s Degree in Biophysics and Physiology, Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Pediatrics, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Pediatric and Adult Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
American Board of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Philosophy of care
“My philosophy of care is to give the care that I would want if I was the patient.”
Why Dr. McMahon went into medicine
“I was born with severe asthma, environmental allergies and food allergies (to tree-nuts). I was often in the hospital and had to miss many days of school and sports because of my asthma. My parents then found a specialist to help control my allergies and asthma and I was able to live a more normal life. I wanted to help others in my situation and therefore became an allergy and asthma specialist.”
Little Canada, MN
“I enjoy playing sports and often play basketball, softball, volleyball or hockey. I also enjoy spending time with my family, especially my three little kids (with a 4th on the way).”
Top Doctor in MN for the last 5 years by Minnesota Monthly and Mpls.St.Paul Magazine.