An experienced allergist caring for you
St. Luke’s partners with the Allergy and Asthma Center of Minnesota to provide comprehensive allergy and asthma services to patients in Duluth on St. Luke’s campus.
What we offer
Dr. McMahon and his team treat patients of all ages, including children. They offer testing and treatments for:
- Environmental allergies, including allergy shots and drops (sublingual immunotherapy)
- Food allergies, including desensitization (oral immunotherapy)
- Atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis, including prick and patch testing and new biologics
- Asthma, including spirometry testing and treatments with newer therapies
- Drug allergies, including penicillin testing and desensitization
- Insect allergies, including bee desensitization
To make an appointment with Dr. McMahon and his team in Duluth, call 612.444.3247.
This clinic does not require a referral. To see if your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.