- Plastic Surgery
Plastic and reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, body contouring, periorbital enhancement and oculoplastic reconstruction, botox, facial fillers.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Minnesota-Duluth, Duluth, MN
- Biochemistry, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, MO
- Philadelphia college of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery, Philadelphia college of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Philadelphia college of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
Philosophy of care
"Team based approach with the patient to optimize outcomes."
Why Dr. Kubat went into medicine
"The ability to use critical thinking, science and current research to help people."
Favorite advice to give to patients
"Don’t underestimate a positive attitude and good communication with your physician."
Traveling, golf and fly fishing
Dr. Kubat has received extensive training at several prestigious institutions including Memorial Sloan-Kettering cancer Center, St. Christopher's Children's Hospital, Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center at Thomas Jefferson University, Deborah Heart and Lung Center, and Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla, New York.During his training he was awarded the surgical resident of the year twice and the national plastic and reconstructive resident achievement award. Dr. Kubat has been selected by his peers as a Top Doctor in the Duluth-Superior Magazine multiple times. He is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons.