- Interventional Cardiology
Myocardial infarction, coronary artery disease, valvular and structural heart disease, patent foramen ovale (PFO)/atrial septal defect (ASD) treatment, left atrial appendage (LAA) closure, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Medical Degree, Keio University of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- Internal Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Keio University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Structural Heart Intervention, Internal Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified Member of American Board of Internal Medicine
Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Philosophy of care
My philosophy of care is to facilitate the best outcome for my patients so they can achieve a superior quality of life for optimized health and happiness.
I am fortunate to be married to a gifted orthopedic trauma surgeon who has blessed me with 3 beautiful and talented daughters.
Golf, downhill skiing and international travel with my family.