Keeping You Safe During the COVID-19 Pandemic
St. Luke’s is open and ready to see you for all of your healthcare needs.
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe by diligently following infection control measures set by the Centers for Disease Control. This includes:
- Registering patients in their vehicle, whenever possible
- Having everyone wear masks
- Practicing good social distancing throughout the clinic
- Relentlessly practicing good hand hygiene
- Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms, door handles, clip boards and pens after every patient visit
New options for visits
St. Luke’s now offers alternative ways for you to see your doctor that don’t involve coming into a clinic building. These include:
- Telehealth video visits
- Curbside lab draws
- Curbside telehealth video visits (if you don’t have the technology at home, you can use St. Luke’s technology while sitting in your vehicle in our clinic parking lot)
Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
To find a clinic or to schedule an appointment, see the list of clinics or call 218.249.4000.
To learn more about what to do if you have COVID-19 symptoms, visit this page.