Keeping You Safe at St. Luke's During the COVID-19 Pandemic
St. Luke’s is open and ready to see you for all of your healthcare needs.
Part of keeping everyone safe is limiting the number of visitors that we allow. See our updated Visitor Policy.
We are doing everything we can to keep you safe. We are following infection control guidelines from the State Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control. This includes:
- Everyone wears masks
- COVID-19 screening upon entering a St. Luke's building
- Social distancing
- Good hand hygiene
- Disinfecting patient rooms, door handles, clip boards and pens after every patient visit
If there's a medical reason why you cannot wear a mask or if you prefer to wait in your car before your appointment:
- Call upon arrival and let the front desk staff know.
- We will contact you to enter the clinic when an exam room is ready.
New options for visits
St. Luke’s now offers alternative ways for you to see your doctor that don’t involve coming into a clinic building. These include:
- Telehealth video visits
- Curbside telehealth video visits (if you don’t have the technology at home, you can use St. Luke’s technology while sitting in your vehicle in our clinic parking lot)
Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
To find a clinic or to schedule an appointment, see the list of clinics or call 218.249.4000.
St. Luke's Status Updates
- St. Luke’s primary care and specialty care clinics offer telehealth video visits for patients. Patients simply need a device with a camera and an internet connection to connect with their provider and be seen for minor health concerns, illnesses, chronic care management and preventative care. Call your clinic to schedule a telehealth video visit.
- Northland Pharmacy and Lake View Pharmacy both offer mail service for delivering prescriptions. Call Northland Pharmacy at 218.249.2460 or Lake View Pharmacy at 218.834.7799 with questions, or to request mail delivery for a prescription.
- Clinic, Emergency and Inpatient Visitor Policies: New Policies are now in place.
- St. Luke's Gift Shop is closed until further notice.
- Amazing Grace Diner (inside St. Luke's Hospital) is closed until further notice.