Compassionate hematologists and oncologists caring for you
As part of St. Luke's Regional Cancer Center, our team understands the emotional, spiritual, psychological and physical needs of our patients and their loved ones, from diagnosis through survivorship. Working together with the expert resources at St. Luke's, our specialists treat individuals in Duluth and the surrounding communities.
What we offer
We treat each person with compassion and aim to ensure unique individual needs are recognized and honored by offering:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technologies for accurate cancer detection
- A multidisciplinary team approach with expert oncologists, surgeons, radiologists and other specialists
- Personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's specific needs
- Advanced treatment options including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy
- Surgical interventions for cancer removal and reconstruction
- Supportive care services such as pain management, palliative care and survivorship programs
- Clinical trials and research opportunities
- Psychological and emotional support for patients and their families
- Integrative therapies and complementary medicine options to enhance well-being during treatment
- Survivorship programs for long-term care and monitoring after treatment completion
- Educational resources and community outreach programs for cancer prevention and awareness
This clinic does not require a referral. To see if your insurance company requires one, call the number on your card.
On-Campus Directions & Parking
Follow St. Luke’s color-coded signs and maps to the Lakeview Building (purple). Access the Lakeview parking ramp from E Superior Street or take 10th Ave to the alley between Superior and 1st Streets.
Click here to view the St. Luke’s Campus Map.
Hilary Nelson, Clinic Manager
Paul Raj, Clinic Operations Director
Tina Roberts, Social Worker
Beth Hohenstein, Social Worker