Comprehensive Medication Review
Get the most out of your medications and feel your best
During your Comprehensive Medication Review (CMR), one of our pharmacists will review all of the medications you’re taking, make sure they are working well together, and answer any questions you may have. After a review, you can be confident you’re getting the most out of your medications.
Is it time for a CMR?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, you could benefit from a medication review.
- Have you been hospitalized recently?
- Have any of your prescriptions changed recently?
- Do you have questions about any side effects or drug interactions?
- Do you feel like your medication isn’t working?
How a CMR Works
- Bring all of your current medications. This includes prescriptions, over-the-counter products, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- Learn about potential side effects and how to manage them. The pharmacist will review your medications and assess them for potential side effects. The goal is to ensure your medications are working at their best.
- Explore options that can save you money. Medications are expensive, and working one-on-one with a pharmacist can help identify ways to reduce medication costs.
- Discuss additional ways you can manage your health. A CMR can help identify ways to minimize drug interactions and offer preventive care solutions.
- Any medication updates will be sent directly to your primary care provider. Depending on the number of medications you take, the review will last 30 to 60 minutes. Recommendations or updates will be discussed with you and also sent to your primary care provider.
Comprehensive Medication Reviews are currently provided by Pharmacists Courtney Murphy-Bakken, PharmD, BCACP;Sarah Schweiss, PharmD, BCACP; and Jared Van Hooser, PharmD; at these clinic locations. Call the clinic to schedule an appointment.