- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
STEMI, Door to balloon time
- Microbiology Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Netherlands Antilles, IT
- Internal Medicine University of Missouri Columbia, Columbia, MO
- Cardiovascular Disease & Interventional Cardiology University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
Dr. Christianson has research experience in heart attacks and cardiac rehabilitation. He is also a member of the American College of Cardiology.
Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Philosophy of care
A solid patient-physician relationship is built on trust and communication.
Why Dr. Christianson went into medicine
I shadowed my high school soccer coach, who was an interventional cardiologist, one summer during college. After I saw the first angiogram, I knew that’s what I wanted to do.
Favorite advice to give to patients
Stay active, no matter what kind of activity it is!
Fargo, North Dakota
Hockey, snowboarding, fishing