- Ophthalmology & Optometry
- Eye Care
All ages complete eye exams, contact lens evaluations/fits including specialty lenses, glaucoma, dry eye, red eyes, diabetic evaluations, macular degeneration, cataract assessments and ocular disease
- Optometry School Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Northwestern College, Orange County, IA
- Clinical Externship VA Hospital, Memphis, TN
- Clinical Externship Eye Care East Germantown, Germantown, TN
- Clinical Externship The Eye Center, Memphis, TN
Dr. Mueller is a member of the American Optometric Association and the Minnesota Optometric Association.
Optometry, National Board of Examiners in Optometry
Philosophy of care
"Life-long eye care is important, especially preventative care. The earlier an issue can be identified, the more likely it can be managed effectively."
Why Dr. Mueller went into medicine
"I like to solve problems and help people. Plus, the eyes are so amazing, technical, and beautiful."
Favorite advice to give to patients
"What is good for the health of everything else is good for your eyes. Everything in moderation."
Clarks Grove, Minnesota
Activities with family and friends, golf, fixing/building things, camping, guitar and sports