St. Luke's Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Category: Specialty Clinics
We are to help you stay healthy, active and pain-free.
If you have an injury, we start by identifying the source of the problem. We look at your situation from every angle—musculoskeletal dynamics, health history, personal goals, lifestyle—and work with you to develop the best course of treatment. From reconstructive surgery to fundamental muscle retraining and physical therapy, we’re all about getting you back in motion.
In addition to our fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons and physician assistants, we also have certified athletic trainers on our team. We offer athletic training services for high school and college teams, as a well as for sporting events.
Learn more or request an appointment
St. Luke’s Orthopedics & Sports Medicine offers a full range of surgical and non-surgical procedures. We specialize in:
- Sports injuries to the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle
- Arthroscopic and open surgery of the shoulder, hip, knee ankle
- Injection therapy
- Fracture treatment
- Muscle retraining
- Total knee replacement (primary and revision)
- ACL reconstruction
- Shoulder and reverse shoulder replacement (primary and revision)
- Anterior hip replacement (primary and revision)
- Foot and ankle arthritis surgery, including total ankle replacement
- Bunion and other toe corrections
On-Campus Directions & Parking
Follow St. Luke’s color-coded signs and maps to Building A (green). Park in St. Luke’s Parking on E 1st Street.
Click here to view the St. Luke’s Campus Map.
Director, Clinic Operations, Paul Raj, 218.249.6360
Clinic Supervisor, Emily Engstrom, 218.249.6360