Lake View has had the privilege of caring for this community since 1957. Looking to our collective future, we are embarking on a major construction project to build a healthier region. With thoughtful community input, we have designed a 38,000 square-foot, two-story building that will connect Lake View Hospital with Lake View Medical Clinic and Pharmacy. The overall goal of the $15 million project is to expand services and enhance care.
- Efficient and private registration area for hospital and clinic patients
- New and expanded lab for inpatients and outpatients
- Specialty clinic space in the medical clinic
- Expanded inpatient pharmacy
- Infusion therapy services in an all-new space
- Community conference/educational space with room for up to 90 people
- Plans for future expansion on second floor of new building (surgery and procedures)
Groundbreaking for this expansion was held in Spring of 2019 and the project is on track to be completed Summer 2020.
Lake View’s expansion was designed with our patients, staff and guests in mind. Click here to view the full floor plan.