Lake View has had the privilege of caring for this community since 1957. Looking to our collective future, we embarked on a major construction project to build a healthier region. With thoughtful community input, we have designed and built a 38,000 square-foot, two-story building that connects Lake View Hospital with Lake View Medical Clinic and Pharmacy.
The Project Vision:
- Create a community center for health, wellness and education
- Foster a simple approach to healthcare, easy to navigate both in-person and digitally, while maintain a close personal connection to staff and caregivers
- Create a setting that focuses on the patient and family, providing healing places which are peaceful and accommodating
- Shape a healthy hospital building and environment which is unique, modern, and inspiring – filled with natural light, and capturing the local landscape and spirit which draw people to the Two Harbors region
- Continue to support an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration within a highly organized and efficient environment where respect and customer service are the focus
- Efficient and private registration area for clinic patients
- New and expanded lab for inpatients and outpatients
- Specialty clinic space in the medical clinic
- Expanded inpatient pharmacy
- Infusion therapy services in an all-new space
- Community conference/educational space
- Plans for future expansion on second floor of the new building for surgery and procedures
With this phase complete as of September 2020, we are happy to be hosting patients and community members in these new spaces. We look forward to the future buildout of the second floor surgical and procedural space.