Pregnancy Physical Therapy Classes
About This Event
You’re invited to a free, pregnancy PT class
We’re excited to invite you to our free pregnancy physical therapy class, which is open to everyone!*
We also offer a free Postpartum Physical Therapy Class, which you can attend before or after your delivery.
Meet your Physical Therapist
Amanda Whiting, PT, DPT
Amanda is an experienced physical therapist based in our Chequamegon Clinic in Ashland, WI.
- The basics of the pelvic floor and therapy
- The basics of pelvic floor lengthening and strengthening
- Breathing for pelvic floor health
- Body mechanics, posture and modifications for a healthy pregnancy
- Basic stretching and mobility
- Toileting posture and mechanics
- Pelvic floor exercises to help with labor and delivery
- Guidance on when to see a pelvic floor therapist
Registration is required. We’ll send the Zoom link to the email you provide during registration.
Questions? We’re here to help! Please contact us at 715.685.6612.
*Preference will be given to residents of the St. Luke’s service region.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Register for this Event