Pregnancy Physical Therapy Classes
About This Event
Led by St. Luke's Physical Therapists who specialize in pelvic health.
Classes are free and all are welcome! Classes are held via Zoom every other month from 5 to 6 pm, alternating with the Postpartum Physical Therapy Class.
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Breathing with movement
- Pelvic floor relaxation and down training
- Pelvic floor contraction and strengthening
- Yoga-inspired stretching and mobility exercises
- Beginner strengthening in hip, pelvic floor, abdominals/trunk, and legs
*Priority will be given to residents of Chequamegon Bay area and St. Luke’s service area.
Registration is required. To register for a class, call 715.685.6612.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Other