Pregnancy Physical Therapy Classes
About This Event
Led by St. Luke's Physical Therapists who specialize in pelvic health.
Classes are free and all are welcome! Classes are held via Zoom every other month from 5 to 6 pm, alternating with the Postpartum Physical Therapy Class.
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Breathing with movement
- Pelvic floor relaxation and down training
- Pelvic floor contraction and strengthening
- Yoga-inspired stretching and mobility exercises
- Beginner strengthening in hip, pelvic floor, abdominals/trunk, and legs
*Priority will be given to residents of Chequamegon Bay area and St. Luke’s service area.
Registration is required. The Zoom link will be sent to the email entered during registration.
Questions? Please contact us at 715-685-6612.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Register for this Event