Postpartum Physical Therapy Class
About This Event
Led by St. Luke's Physical Therapists who specialize in pelvic health.
Classes are free and all are welcome! Classes are held via Zoom the first Tuesday of every other month from 3:30 to 4:15 pm, alternating with the Pregnancy Physical Therapy Class.
- Breathing and pelvic floor postpartum
- Cesarean and perineal scar tissue
- Returning to sex
- Returning to exercise and movement
- Posture with parenting activities
*Priority will be given to residents of Chequamegon Bay area and St. Luke’s service area.
Registration is required. The Zoom link will be sent to the email entered during registration.
Questions? Please contact us at 715-685-6612.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Register for this Event