Postpartum Physical Therapy Class
Categories: Childbirth Education, ClassesRegister for this Event
About This Event
Led by St. Luke's Physical Therapists who specialize in pelvic health.
Classes are free and all are welcome, before or after delivery! Classes are held via Zoom every other month.
Our physical therapists also offer a free Pregnancy Physical Therapy Class.
- The basics of pelvic floor and therapy
- Postpartum care
- Breathing for pelvic floor health
- Scar healing: cesarean and perineal scar tissue
- Returning to intimacy
- Return to exercise, day-to-day tasks, and caring for your newborn
- Guidance on movement prior to 6-week postpartum check-up
- Postures for parenting activities
- When to see a pelvic floor physical therapist
Registration is required. The Zoom link will be sent to the email entered during registration.
Questions? Please contact us at 218.249.4608.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Register for this Event