Pregnancy Physical Therapy Classes
About This Event
Led by St. Luke's Physical Therapists who specialize in pelvic health.
Classes are free and all are welcome! Classes are held via Zoom every other month from 5 to 6 pm.
Our physical therapists also offer a Postpartum Physical Therapy Class, which can be taken before or after delivery!
- The basics of the pelvic floor and therapy
- Pelvic floor lengthening and strengthening basics
- Breathing for pelvic floor health
- Body mechanics, posture and modifications for a healthy pregnancy
- Basic stretching and mobility
- Toileting posture and mechanics
- Pelvic floor exercises to help with labor and delivery
- When to see a pelvic floor physical therapist
Registration is required. The Zoom link will be sent to the email entered during registration.
Questions? Please contact us at 715.685.6612.
- Registration Cost: Free
- Registration Information: Register for this Event