Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician Openings
Passionate. Patient-centered. Now hiring.
Are you a talented BC/BE OB-GYN physician seeking a fulfilling career opportunity? Look no further! St. Luke's is actively searching for a dynamic OB-GYN to join our esteemed team in beautiful Duluth, Minnesota.
The Benefits of Our Practice
At St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, we take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized care to our patients and the surrounding region. As part of our experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the health and well-being of the local community while enjoying everything our practice has to offer.
A Supportive Team
- Great team of Advanced Practice Clinicians (APCs)
- 24/7 pediatric hospitalist coverage
- 24/7 Birthing Center coverage by a resident or APC
- Many Birthing Center nurses certified in inpatient OB, fetal monitoring and lactation
- AfterCare Clinic for new moms and babies, including maternal vital check
- Partnership with Mayo Clinic Perinatology
Meet the OB-GYN team and get to know them through their bios.
- New Birthing Center
- New Level II Specialized Care Nursery
- New clinic overlooking Lake Superior
- Clinic connected via skywalk to hospital and outpatient surgery center
- Two da Vinci XI robots
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Center of Distinction for Maternity Care
- Baby Friendly Designated since 2017
- Minnesota Breastfeeding-Friendly Maternity Center 5-star Designate
- Perfect score for breastfeeding practices from the CDC Maternity Practices in Infant Nutrition and Care (mPINC) Survey
- First hospital in the state to be Certified Safe Sleep Leader-SILVER
- Accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Recipient of 2021 University of Minnesota Residency Teaching Award
- St. Luke’s Director of Women’s & Children’s Services received the 2022 Betty Hubbard Leadership Award for making significant contributions to maternal and child health in Minnesota
As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Benefits package including 401K, pension and 6 weeks off per year
- Relocation stipend
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
A Great Place to Live and Work
Working at St. Luke's in Duluth, Minnesota offers the perfect blend of a rewarding career and a breathtaking location. You'll find yourself immersed in the stunning natural beauty of the area with endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors and big-city amenities. Beyond the scenic splendor, our commitment to providing quality, compassionate care creates a warm and welcoming environment for both patients and staff. Learn more about St. Luke's and our region on our Physician Openings page.
Are you interested? Contact our physician recruiters!