Coronary artery disease, hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, dysautonimias, pacemakers and sleep apnea effects on cardiac disease.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science, Auburn University, Auburn, AL
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Internal Medicine Residency, Michigan State University, Garden City, MI
- Cardiology Fellowship, Michigan State University, Garden City, MI
American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology
American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography
National Board of Echocardiography
Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
Philosophy of care
My philosophy of care is to treat the whole patient and to put the patient first, above all else.
Favorite advice to give patients
I tell my patients that prevention is better than any treatment I can provide.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time with my family. In addition, I enjoy wood working, wood turning and fishing.