St. Luke’s Offers CPR Kits to Community Organizations
In partnership with the American Heart Association, St. Luke’s is giving away 80 CPR Training Kits, complete with instructional video and booklet, and an inflatable reusable training mini-Anne.
St. Luke’s is excited about the opportunity to improve life-saving CPR skills in our region and will distribute kits to organizations who are committed to educating their employees/members/volunteers in this important skill.
- CPR Kit Request Qualifications:
- St. Luke’s is distributing one kit per organization with 10-50 employees/members/volunteers.
- Organizations with 50+ employees/members/volunteers may request up to 2 kits.
- Organizations must be based in or have a location in Northeastern Minnesota or Northwestern Wisconsin.
- To request kit(s), email Melissa.Burlaga@slhduluth.com and briefly share:
- Why these kits will have an impact on your organization and/or the community your organization serves.
- The anticipated number of employees/members/volunteers who will receive CPR training using the kit(s) in the next 12 months.
- Kits will be distributed to qualifying organizations in the order that requests are received.
- Applicant must be 18+ years old to request kit(s).