Psychotherapy Group for Adults Who Identify as Transgender
About This Event
Participants in this group will find a supportive community as they work through topics relevant to their gender identity. This psychotherapy group has foundations based in gender-affirming care, World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) standards, and other current evidence-based practices.
Group participants will:
- Gain specific ideas for improving life challenges
- Process emotions related to identity
- Enhance knowledge about community resources and services
- Obtain informed answers to questions related to gender identity
- Increase healthy coping strategies
- Be a part of a supportive and affirming community
This group is limited to ten participants and is open to anyone age 18 or older who identifies as transgender. Participants must complete a diagnostic assessment with a St. Luke’s psychotherapist prior to joining the group. Participants do not need to be a St. Luke’s patient. Insurance will be verified and billed. Self-pay available. No referral needed.
Meetings are in-person. Location is shared with group attendees.
- Registration Cost:
- Registration Information: Call to Register