Smoking Cessation Clinic
About This Event
This one-hour clinic will teach participants skills to aid in quitting smoking.
- The effects of smoking, including some that are not commonly known
- The positive effects of quitting
- The model of addiction
- Skills to assist in quitting
- Medication and therapeutic intervention options to assist in quitting
- Local and national resources and support options
This workshop is open to individuals 18 years of age or older. Insurance will be verified and billed.
A referral is required to participate in this class. If you need one, talk to your primary care provider.
To establish care with a St. Luke’s primary care provider, call 218.249.4000 or find a clinic near you.
- Registration Cost:
- Registration Information: Call to Register