Mental Health Skills Development Group
About This Event
This eight-week group will teach participants skills to aid in the management of a wide range of mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, and emotion regulation issues.
Group topics include:
- Emotion regulation skills
- Distress tolerance skills
- Self-care strategies
- Utilizing mindfulness to improve well-being
- Stress management strategies
- Challenging unhelpful thinking patterns
This group is open to individuals 18 years of age or older. Group size is limited to eight individuals and participants must complete a diagnostic assessment with a St. Luke’s psychotherapist prior to joining.
- Registration Cost:
- Registration Information: Call to Register