Psychiatry Physician Openings
St. Luke's Mental Health has an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join an established practice in a hospital-employed position.
This practice includes 3 psychiatrists and 2 nurse practitioners.
• Primarily outpatient-based practice seeing 12-15 patients per day
• On-site support team including social workers and licensed psychologists
• 22 bed adult inpatient unit
• Full EMR, including software-based dictation capability
• Cross-specialty collaboration
• Base salary PLUS Signing Bonus, Production Bonuses
• Relocation and generous benefits package
• 4 weeks of vacation with 2 additional weeks for CME
Duluth population: 87,000
Service area: 492,000
There are so many outdoor activities to do! The Duluth area offers a large amount of parks and recreational facilities, thus allowing opportunities for skiing, skating, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, fishing, camping and much more.
Duluth consists of more than 30 neighborhoods, so you can choose the perfect location to match your desires. Within these 30+ neighborhoods, there are 23 public schools, 3 charter schools, 1 private school, and 4 parochial schools. The area also consists of several colleges and universities.
It was rated as one of the top four Midwestern small cities, based on livability, by Money Magazine.
The city of Duluth is rated first in the U.S. for quality healthcare in communities of its size.
You can’t beat the views of Lake Superior!
Contact Physician Recruitment for more information!
April Knapp | 218.249.5027