Inpatient Rehab Director: Physiatrist
Director of Rehab at St. Luke’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Associates - Duluth, MN
St. Luke’s is a regional health care system serving approximately 500,000 residents of northeastern Minnesota, northwestern Wisconsin and the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It includes a multi-specialty hospital in Duluth, a critical access hospital in Two Harbors, and over 40 primary care and specialty clinics throughout the region.
St. Luke's is seeking a BC/BE physiatrist to serve as the medical director of the hospital inpatient rehabilitation unit. St. Luke’s Inpatient Rehabilitation unit provides highly specialized, intensive therapy through a multi-disciplinary team of board-certified clinicians including Physical Medicine & Rehab doctors and nurses. This is an excellent opportunity to join a call group with 3 other experienced physiatrists in an already established and thriving practice with an option to work in the clinic as well.
- In and outpatient practice options where clinic is connected directly to the hospital
- St. Luke’s Inpatient Rehabilitation is a 19 bed, DNV GL Healthcare certified unit.
- The rehabilitation program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Shared call
- Full EMR; including software-based dictation capability
- Full service physical, occupational and speech therapy available
- An established, growing built-in referral system
- Cross-specialty collaboration; hospital system comprised of all major sub-specialties including neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedics and interventional pain management
As part of St. Luke’s team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive base salary PLUS Exceptional Incentive Package!
- Generous relocation stipend
- 4 weeks vacation and 2 additional weeks for CME, plus CME stipend
Duluth, MN is a regional medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail center serving Northeast Minnesota, Northwest Wisconsin, upper Michigan and Southern Ontario, Canada. Cultural activities include the acclaimed Duluth/Superior Symphony Orchestra, professional Minnesota Ballet Company, Duluth Playhouse, Art Institute, Entertainment/Convention Center and Great Lakes Aquarium. Recreational opportunities are bountiful including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking, boating, downhill/cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and skating. Recently named “Best Outdoors Town” by Outside Magazine, Duluth, Minnesota reigned supreme over 63 other top destination cities across the entire United States. In Duluth, there are virtually limitless opportunities for adventure Duluth offers the convenience of an international airport with direct flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul (26 minutes) and Chicago-O’Hare. They are also home to the University of Minnesota Duluth and an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
Explore Minnesota: www.exploreminnesota.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
April Knapp 218.249.5027
Nimet Jackson 218.249.5103
915 East 1st St
Duluth, MN 55805