Our Gastroenterology Team
Passionate. Patient-centered. Now hiring.
St. Luke’s is currently seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist to join our team in Duluth, Minnesota. This is an employed position. ERCP is preferred; EUS is a plus. This is a non-MUA/HPSA opportunity.
The Benefits of Our Practice
St. Luke’s gastroenterology team is well-established and close-knit. Located in a new state-of-the-art building, the practice offers:
- Guaranteed Base Salary PLUS Exceptional Incentive Package
- Endoscopy Center with 4 endoscopy suites and 1 dedicated ERCP suite that can be used as an additional endoscopy suite
- Flexible clinic and endoscopy schedules that are tailored to the individual gastroenterologist, providing an excellent work/life balance
- Well established program with a large referral base
- Mentoring environment
- Call ratio of 1:6
- Admissions are managed by 24/7 Internal Medicine Hospitalists
Our physicians are experts in areas of clinical endoscopy, including upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, video capsule endoscopy, esophageal manometry (PH monitoring), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and endoscopic ultrasound.
Meet the GI team and get to know them through their bios.
The Culture of St. Luke’s
St. Luke’s is a comprehensive healthcare system. As a Level II DNV accredited, 267-bed Regional Trauma Center, we serve three states and are known for our patient-centered approach to care. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Physician autonomy and flexibility
- Weekly administration days
- A dyad leadership model
- Signing and production bonuses
- Medical malpractice coverage
- Benefits package including 401K, pension and 6 weeks off per year
- Relocation stipend
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness