Emergency Medicine Physician
St. Luke's Hospital and Ashland Memorial Medical Center have partnered to offer an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their dynamic team. This will be a split between St. Luke’s Hospital in Duluth, MN (30%) and Ashland Memorial Medical Center in Ashland, WI (70%).
Practice Specifics: Work primarily in Ashland, WI with the opportunity for shifts at St. Luke's in Duluth, MN.
Ashland Memorial Medical Center – Ashland, WI
• Level IV Trauma Center
• Annual ED volume; 18,000
• 17 bed ED
• 24 hour coverage; 12 hour shifts; single coverage with some double coverage
• Tele-medicine support
• Ashland Memorial Medical Center is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital
St. Luke’s Hospital – Duluth, MN
• Annual ED volume; 35,000 patient visits per year
• 24-hour coverage; 8 hour shifts; double/triple coverage with some quadruple coverage
• 37-bed brand new ED
• Admit to St. Luke’s Hospital; a DNV-GL accredited, 267-bed tertiary care, Level II Trauma Center
St. Luke's Employed Position
• Full time is 1600 hours per year with the ability to moonlight
• Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
• Relocation stipend, Full Benefits, CME Stipend
• Excellent support from specialists and primary care
Why Duluth and Ashland?
There are so many outdoor activities to do! The area offers a large amount of parks and recreational facilities, thus allowing opportunities for skiing, skating, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, fishing, camping and much more.
You can't beat the views of Lake Superior!
Contact our Physician Recruiters for more information!
Nimet Jackson | 218.249.5103
April Knapp | 218.249.5027