St. Luke's Surgical Associates is seeking 2 fellowship-trained colorectal surgeons to partner in an established, busy practice. Access to a daVinci robot as well as ambulatory surgery center. Position requires call for colorectal surgery practice only, but there is an option to participate in general or trauma call if a physician chooses.
St. Luke’s is a regional health care system serving approximately 500,000 residents of northeastern Minnesota, northwestern Wisconsin and the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It includes a multi-specialty hospital in Duluth, a critical access hospital in Two Harbors, and over 40 primary care and specialty clinics throughout the region.
- Salary range is very competitive
- Full benefits and relocation stipend
- Generous CME and License/Dues Accounts
- St. Luke's Hospital employed position
- Duluth, MN - Medical Office Pavilion Building (connected to the hospital via skywalk)
- Duluth population: 87,000
- Service area: 492,000
- There are so many summer and winter outdoor activities to do! The Duluth area offers a large amount of parks and recreational facilities, thus allowing opportunities for boating, hiking, fishing, camping, skiing, skating, snowmobiling, and much more.
- Duluth consists of more than 30 neighborhoods, so you can choose the perfect location to match your desires. Within these 30+ neighborhoods, there are 23 public schools, 3 charter schools, 1 private school, and 4 parochial schools. The area also consists of several colleges and universities.
- It was rated as one of the top four Midwestern small cities, based on livability, by Money Magazine.
- The city of Duluth is rated first in the U.S. for quality healthcare in communities of its size.
- You can't beat the views of Lake Superior!
Contact our Physician Recruiters for more information!
Meghan Anderson | 218.249.5721
April Knapp | 218.249.5027